• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB and Hurrax Yukon...side-by-side

GTS 666

Nice the XB looks tiny next to that Hurrax. Can't wait to get a new 5 scale car did want XB but can't get parts in Australia so I might have to get something else in the mean time. Maybe DR or baja.

bbuzzard

Contributor
Yeah, the XB is like a 1/8th scale on steriods, LOL but that Yukon is about 45 pounds so it is definitely a heavyweight!!

GTS 666

Looks expensive. I see in an other thread you had a DR that you changed to a TT why did you not like the DR. I'm just curious because I'm after another car.

bbuzzard

Contributor
It was too heavy to compete with other 2WD Bajas and I had a defective gas tank that I wasn't able to get replaced, so since I had a good deal on a MT/TT chassis, I decided to make the switch. The DR ran great but I could never match the performance that I wanted. I got a feeling that the TT and XB will do me fine :)

GTS 666

XB is the one i want a little envious of you guys that can get parts alot easier than me.. But it is only time before they land here on our shores . I would only buy a redcat since it has had alot more development than some of the other branded ones floating around. And belt drive would be nice , need one for my MT too. :) :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts