• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

X-sc

X-sc

• sweet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nice but not for me

• I'll stick to my nitro

• Total voters

fat49f1

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
If your wife is anything like mine thats about all the dining room table gets used for, because its sure as hell not for her cooking dinner! LOL
I can relate to that, lol

Zapped

Obeast44 said:
If your wife is anything like mine thats about all the dining room table gets used for, because its sure as hell not for her cooking dinner! LOL
Obeast, You better hope your wife doesn't check this forum or else she will surely be using the frying pan for something else......lol.

fat49f1

Contributor
If she is anything like mine ,she would have to ask me where it is. So i would have a heads up lol

cenmatrixsc

I would be homeless if I put my largescales on the dining room table. I get full run of the basement so I set up shop down there. Even had a mini-z track set up at one point.

GTS 666

Read heaps on bajas sorry don't own one and don't really want one just my 2 cents . But like the Sc and like the look of them on the run . Do these bodies fit the MT or are they designed for the XT series .

camo

according to darrin the SC body they are coming out with in june should fit the MT too. there is a schetch of what it will look like on page one of this thread.

camo

Tires have excellent traction plus they are holding up very well in terms of wear at our ultra packed near concrete looking track.

Only thing I had to do was to change the stock beadlocks to HPI heavy duty ones.

Now, the CNC aluminum carb insulator wasn't a wise investment, it actually reduces performance at high temperatures so I'm going back to the hard plastic stock carburetor to recover the performance loss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.