• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

X-sc

X-sc

• sweet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nice but not for me

• I'll stick to my nitro

• Total voters

camo

Hey guys, here is my XT to X-SC conversion. now I'm not only going to leave bajas behind, but i'll also do it in style :D

TheNewbe

Contributor
Like the short course look but the tires imo are lacking. What sort of exhaust are you running?

DemonRC

They'll run real well on the hard pack we have. It's practically brown concrete. It won't matter what he runs anyways. I bet he'll still kill the HPI's with PVC pipe for wheels.

camo

actually, I almost went with 4 front trenchers but they are too tall to use with this body, so the 6 3/4" height of the hostile off roads fit great and look awsome.

I'll post how they did later after I run them at our brown concrete track LOL :D

Triggerman77

Contributor
Looks Great !! I Like that Body And im not much on the Bajas for some reason. Keep up the good work :)

lightning73

Sounds good Darin, are they gonna be made available in sizes to fit a variety of the Redcat platforms, or just one size for one certain platform?

lightning73

My bad Rob my question was a little vague, I meant will it come in different sizes to fit several of the different 5th scale Redcat platforms.

DemonRC

Your a brave man putting that car on the dining room table. I can hear my wife already, "Get that POS off my table!".

cenmatrixsc

body looks good, doesn't the manufacturer already make a short course body? It is in the instructions as an option on my xb-e

camo

DemonRC said:
Your a brave man putting that car on the dining room table. I can hear my wife already, "Get that POS off my table!".
I know..... LOL actually she wasnt home but when she saw me putting the pictures up on the forum is when the POS words came in :D

Obeast44

Banned
DemonRC said:
If your wife is anything like mine thats about all the dining room table gets used for, because its sure as hell not for her cooking dinner! LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.