• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

X-can

lightning73

The x-can is a good pipe, but if your looking for the most punch out of a new pipe, the x-can is not the one to get. A sprint77 custom pipe, or a dominator side pipe are the first two that come to mind for adding horsepower or torque. However if performance is not a factor in your decision, and your looking to get a decent quality pipe that is also relatively quiet, than the x-can will be a good choice. Hope the info helps.... :)

Speeddreemin

I'm kind of annoyed. I bought the redcat aluminum roll cage for my TT and an Xcan too. But the can won't fit the alum roll cage on. The stingers hit right on the rear cross support of the cage.

racetruck

CPI modded Sprint77

Here is the cpi pipe modded by sprint77 to fit the redcat mt i put it on a 23cc stock cy i was very impressed by the power gain it was holding it's own with my boys 28.5 with the 813 carb. sorry about the dirty truck havn't cleaned up since the race.

P6090024.jpg

P6090025.jpg

P6090026.jpg

P6090027.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts