• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

x-can question

fastlane

Team Driver
For those of you who have tryed it does it work better than the dom? just wondering

fastlane

Team Driver
never mind guys I found out they're not worth it. So I matched the exaust spacer and flang on the pipe to my race ported head. There was a good bit of restriction due to square holes in both the pipe flange and aluminum spacer. It should flow free now. I will make another vid soon. I am changing clutch springs from the ddm 7500 to the hpi 8000 and because cost was low I am trying the mcd 27/33 gears. I will run them 33/27 and 27/33 just want to see how they do on flat ground.

C.B.

the 8000 rpm clutch springs don't do much for it but make it more of a hand full on take off i would stick with the 7500 springs i think they would even be better with 7000 rpm take offs a lot easier on hardware anyways

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts