• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND WTT My XB-E for and Ipad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cenmatrixsc

Ok, so I am wanting a new ipad and they are sold out and not due back in stock for about a month. I figured i give someone a deal on a trade. I will trade my XB-e that was run once in my backyard. It is completely stock with the exception of the plugs were exchanged out for Deans connectors.

Here is what I will trade for (NOTHING ELSE)

1) Ipad 2nd generation 16GB minimum. Must be in good condition

2) $600 apple gift card (so I can order the ipad).

If you have a 32GB or higher Ipad 2nd generation I can add some goodies to the deal. I have a 6 pack of turnigy 5000mah batteries that I can add ($250 value)

I will also sell for $650 shipped for the buggy RTR or $700 shipped with a brand new Castle 1700 Brushless motor.

pm me your email address for pics of the buggy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Obeast44

Banned
Nice looking XBe, I was just throwing the offer out there. I have an XBe already but another one wouldve been nice. :D

I hate the Ipad, its just a glorified Ipod touch. The only thing mine gets used for is trying out free apps.

cenmatrixsc

They are not ideal for everyday use but are great if you travel. They are a lot easier than lugging around a laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts