• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND WTB: Parts for my Dunerunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyrc

i am looking for some new or used parts for my duneruner. don't have the money for brand new ones off there website right now.

Aluminum (Blue) Steering Mount (L/R) for front steering

i would like the aluminium one because i broke the plastic one twice already but if its a good deal i will take the plastic ones for now.

FOUND ONE

Side Wing Post W/Wing Stay 2pcs

i need just one blue rod and the 2 plastic wing mounts and washers or what ever someone has. (I got it on Rc to parts website)

and i need a wing that will fit the dunerunner. they don't list one on there site so i guess a xb or hpi b5 wing might work.

if you have any of these parts for a reasonable price please let me know. thanks.

my email is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

phillyrc

RampageHopUps said:
You will have to resell the Baja wing. Have you tried any of the sponsors to the left.
Thanks for the info. I found the wing mount on Rc to parts website for a very reasonable price and cheap shipping price. I am still looking for the other stuff if anyone has a good place to get them or if you have them please let me know. Thanks a lot in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts