• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wow..didnt think it would

RampageCrazy26cc

today i went and ran the mt for the first time with the tuned pipe and all i can say is...damn what a differents...donuts so easy to do..and alot better low end..im loveing this thing more and more every day..

98cruiser

pipe

word to the wise, I had that pipe and every one keep telling me its not good for power and very thin, I was like yeah what ever, than I did a cart wheel and the pipe broke right off, I waited until some one was selling a ddm side pipe cause they are pricey...these pipes are a night an day difference, TRUST me. im a believer now. so keep an eye out on the for sale section they are selling pips all the time, and try and get some desperodo wheels and tires which are smaller but a lot lighter than the MT wheel and you will see the difference in response and power....couple other things, 813 carb=$38, and mybe a 28.5 head kit= $60, hpi 8k clutch spring=8 and your riding with the big boysssssss

boriqua935

Yeah hate to put a cloud on your day, but that pipe will break it's crap. Jetpro, CPI, or ddm pipes r much better

Heavy Chevy

RampageCrazy26cc said:
piperampage.jpg
i got the redcat racing pipe
I got that pipe on a second MT that I picked up and put it on my original. It's dented but it is still better than the factory metal straw that comes on it out of the box. I've got mine on a stock model with paddle tires. I've got my Jetpro on my MT truck but I've waiting for a new pullstart on that one.....waiting....waiting......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts