• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

worldcup

nanoali

hi crew, i don't know if post about soccer is forbidden, but im ready to watch Argentina Vs Germany and thinking about my fav forum can figure that nobody say nothing about it.

what do you think about? who will win this cup?

Obeast44

Banned
I will be honest Nanoali, I've never watched a soccer game in my life. I grew up playing American football , any sport where you can't run over someone doesn't interest me. Knowing you are from Argentina, I will definitely be pulling for your team!

nanoali

hehehe im not a soccer fan, but believe me everybody around me is talking about it. when i say everyone i mean EVERYONE. thanks for your support.

wurthman

Obeast44 said:
I will be honest Nanoali, I've never watched a soccer game in my life. I grew up playing American football , any sport where you can't run over someone doesn't interest me. Knowing you are from Argentina, I will definitely be pulling for your team!
When Obeast44 said "any sport where you can't run over someone doesn't interest me" I miss my NHL Hockey... :( , Nanoali, Argentina is in are harts.

lightning73

wurthman said:
When Obeast44 said "any sport where you can't run over someone doesn't interest me" I miss my NHL Hockey... :( , Nanoali, Argentina is in are harts.
Ouch!! You had to mention hockey, I live 20 minutes from Philadelphia which means im a Flyers fan, need i say more!!! Im still depressed over that stanley cup finals loss..... :( ..... Hockey is my favorite sport followed very closely by football..... :)

pipeous

I am a Canuck's fan myself so I can feel the pain. I played soccer as a kid. I had played for the BC Centennials and my goal in life at the time was to play for the Vancouver Whitecaps. Then the team went bankrupt!! I also played baseball but I was a much better soccer player, so thinking pro was out of the question... I did play hockey and got to try out for a pro roller hockey team.... then that summer the then owners of the Canucks bought the team and folded it to eliminate competition... I really hated Orca Bay and so glad they sold the Canucks. I was too old to try NHL stuff.

Obeast44

Banned
I would've loved to try hockey, unfortunately in Kentucky it's not popular at all. I could roller blade like a mofo so I played some street hockey but that's about it.

lightning73

Yeah my high school had an ice hockey rink in it, it was a state of the art brand new school, and I loved hockey so it was a "no brainer" as to what sport to get into. I was a goaltender and continued to play after high school in leagues. That all ended after I folded my knee in the wrong direction from crashin and burnin on my dirtbike, requiring extensive surgery to rebuild it..... :(

wurthman

Yes Hockey, I play 2 times a week in the summer. Also played football Pee-Wee till Junior. I started plying Hockey at 30 and i prefer it over Football 10 times over. I have a video of me playing at the Bell Center, home of the Montreal Canadians. If i can find it I'll post my slap shot from the blue line in the net. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts