• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Working On The Rallye Car Again

monsterman

Well I picked up the Aluminum Gear Mount and got it installed. Anyone know how many of the other Aluminum parts fit the Rally? I was thinking Steering Mount, Rear Hub Carriers, and the Center Diff Mount.. I think I might drop my CY 26 in tomorrow too..

pipeous

I'll be watching this myself. finally bought the bullet and have one coming. I was going to do the 4wd conversion to one of the FG's but it can wait. what is the wheelbase of the Rally Monsterman?

DemonRC

I bit the bullet and did a 4x4 conversion on my FG Baja last week. It was well worth the investment. Now, I gotta sell my alloyed out TT and I'm gonna get a Rally too.

Oh Monsterman, I would hold onto the stock center diff mount untill HSP fixes them. The bearing holes are too large and there's alot of slop. Alot of TT and MT guys run the alum center and put alum tape around the bearings to fix it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.