• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Work of art movies..

alfred e numan

My favorites-- Pappion. The scene where the leper offers a cigar, The nomad islanders. The 1st Matrix movie. The words in the woman in the red dress scene. Drop dead fred- the scene where Fred says--cobwebs. Whats eating Gilbert Grape? The scene where gilbert says - I just want to be a good person. Music vids? - Boards of Canada- music set to a mother polar bear introducing 2 cubs to there new world. -epic.

Ildy666

When the first time i saw pulp fiction i thought this movie is all over the place.but after watching again and again its genius.great star studded cast and not the same predictable cookie cutter Movie that everybody's use to.tarrintino you rock.we need another one like that.that's my opinion...

alfred e numan

yea, seems most of the newer movies- music is sorta dark and foreboding- they jerk the camera around way too much- short attention span theater.

Deluge

The first Matrix movie is awesome. I still watch it. Pulp Fiction was great, too. I'd add Fight Club, Good Will Hunting, American History X, The Shawshank Redemption and Shutter Island. That's off the top of my head. I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty.

G

I have 3 movies on my iPhone. Smokey and the Bandit.

Hollywood Knights

Talledega Nights- the Ballad of Ricky Bobbi.
If ya ain't first your last!

Ildy666

+1 on smokey and the bandit.my 2 sons love that movie especially my 10year old he quotes Jackie gleeson to a tee.i kick him in the butt and i ask him what that was.he tells.me an attention getter ..lol...we both have a good laugh..

BertR

everybody says to me Why the name BertR and I tell them that my sister gave me that name because I drove a black hotrod with gold lettering and decals . East bound and Down [ And what we have here] the best movie ever

alfred e numan

smokey -bandit

Smokeys boy -- what a riot! -- the scene- boy sez- daddy- my zippers stuck- smokey is fixing it-turns around- bunch of men-laughing-- how bout when smokey finnaly catches bandet- says to boy- give me the gun boy- click-nothing- boy sez- but daddy, it was too heavy wiit bullits in it- Get this folks- the tv show dukes of hazard?- the little fat sherrif?- this dude was NSA- spoke -understood dozens of diffrent lingo- he broke codes- look at the spark in his eyes next time you see a re-run. He did this acting just for kicks--

REVOlutionary Rampage

I agree about Smokey and the Bandit. The Original is a classic the sequel's not so much. Talledega Nights is a good one as well as Anchorman. Al are you talking about Sorrell Booke?

alfred e numan

un certan of the dudes name- its been years -- its that short pugy little sherrif- i think thats his name though-- I do not know what i said about this dude 1st hand- this was said about his real job by a mainstream t-v show- years ago- some things slip my mind- other things- i have a memory like an elephant-- math formulas-for example- i use these as modded pass words- cause -- well you see-- too many irons in the fire-- thats a valid excuse - is it not? - have a good one-

alfred e numan

basement- man cave?- i have a nice fullypaid for 2 bedroom house-- i have not slept up stairs in years!!-- the basement has the r-c stuff- lathe-drillpresses- all the tools- about a dozen types of 2way radios- short wave recievers- hell- only time i am up here is in the tropical fish-computer room- or fixing food-- there is an extreme hi-end stereo in the living room- magna plainer speskers. glass valve home made pre amps- power amps- Sovtec6h30 pi super tubed- yeaaa!- strange to live like this? naa- it takesall kinds.

krashkrieg

Contributor
alfred e numan said:
basement- man cave?- i have a nice fullypaid for 2 bedroom house-- i have not slept up stairs in years!!-- the basement has the r-c stuff- lathe-drillpresses- all the tools- about a dozen types of 2way radios- short wave recievers- hell- only time i am up here is in the tropical fish-computer room- or fixing food-- there is an extreme hi-end stereo in the living room- magna plainer speskers. glass valve home made pre amps- power amps- Sovtec6h30 pi super tubed- yeaaa!- strange to live like this? naa- it takesall kinds.
Very nice, Now I get your username...lol....."What, me Worry?"....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts