• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wondering ????? Wat u guys tink

G-fresh

Hey guys I got a ? The I can drive this truck in any type is sand because I tuck my revo 3.3 and salvage xl in to this place the sand is thin and both engine broke down I don't now if was the sand or the engine was bad because the 3.3 I had that engine for a wild like tree years beating the crap out of it and the savage xl I just got it use. And didn't wanne star in the beginning fut I find out was bad gas was a lot of oil sitting down on the motor the guy who I buy it had it storage for like a year let me now Wat ugly tink ok thanks because this place is good a bunch of ramps an good place to ride the truck but don't wanne break the engine let

G-fresh

Lol oh my bad I just read the post mad shit wrong lol but my question is can I drive xt truck any type of sand. Because I broke two of my Rc truck a revo 3.3 and savage xl 5.9 the motors both gone I when to this place the the sand is thin Wat the u tink

krashkrieg

Contributor
I'd also make sure my radio box is sealed tight with sandy terrain. ( I throw a piece of tape around the lip for that bash session)

rchobby89

these motors arnt like nitros a good air filter and a diaphragm filter the worst the could happen is you will be cleaning your carb I bash in sand every time I run my truck and no promblems yet knuck on wood lol

G

I could not get by without spellcheck myself.

G

G-fresh said:
Lol am the joke now guys lmaof next time am goin to write in Spanish
LOL Maybe we will have to get google translate installed on the forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts