• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wish Me Luck.

G

Deluge said:
Pull a John Wayne. Pour some whiskey on it!
I'm not wasting it on the hand. It seems to work better from in the stomach. :D

G

BoukeG said:
Omg, now this image will stick into my dreams this night. Looks painful. I guess it's onto the physical therapy and get that finger moving?
I asked the nurse if she would take my phone and take a short video of the action. They looked at me like I was crazy.

bigfol

RCDAD said:
I asked the nurse if she would take my phone and take a short video of the action. They looked at me like I was crazy.
LOL, I took a video of both my children being born, both where born by C section, man that was incrediable, all the doctors where taking bets on weather I would faint or not, I didn't to there surprise. They dared me to post it up on You Tube, I said I would under the title of DIY C section...... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
G

All three of mine were by c-section. It is amazing for sure! Definitely the 3 best days of my life.

bigfol

+1 to that you can't really describe the feeling to anyone who hasn't got kids....... How's the finger holding up, throbbing like hell I bet, I lost the end of my pinky finger(right hand) when I was 12, man the pain was intense, but they did a bloody good job of putting back on, I was meant to go back for a corrective procedure after 3 months, but after getting the stiches out, that was it for me, never again.........I feel like a bit of girl now after seeing what your dealing with, good luck with it brian.

Trip..

bigfol said:
LOL, I took a video of both my children being born, They dared me to post it up on You Tube, I said I would under the title of DIY C section...... :p
Hot coffee blowing out the sinus' at 200mph burns like hell at 10:30 in the morning!

DIY C section you say? Off to YT, I gotta see this. :eek:

caveman

Good to see you got it done after waiting all this time. Finger looks good not much swelling at least that's what it looks like in the pic. I would of taken video fir you as I have also watched all 5 of my kids being born. The last two were c-section and no problem with fainting.

G

caveman said:
Good to see you got it done after waiting all this time. Finger looks good not much swelling at least that's what it looks like in the pic. I would of taken video fir you as I have also watched all 5 of my kids being born. The last two were c-section and no problem with fainting.
Swelling set in today. Kinda hard to see in the pic, but the hand got huge overnight. I have to keep working the finger. Every time I push the finger down to my palm is squirts fluid out the stitches, similar to one of those manual orange juicers. LOL

-

E328B7B5-1DA4-48E0-B45E-79DB6BEAF46F-5306-000008192981BCA6.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts