• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wish Me Luck.

caveman

I'll pass on the side of juice LOL. There was a Guy at the shop that cut his finger tips off while diaging a a/c compressor, found out it still worked but after his surgery he had to squeeze the pointer finger to push out puss or they would have to open it back up.

Deluge

caveman said:
I'll pass on the side of juice LOL. There was a Guy at the shop that cut his finger tips off while diaging a a/c compressor, found out it still worked but after his surgery he had to squeeze the pointer finger to push out puss or they would have to open it back up.
How was the compressor? :D

G

Thanks guys. Im itching to finish the work I was doing on a few of my platforms an get out and run them. Stitches come out next week. After that I should be able to go out and play.

G

Trip.. said:
Does it stink?
WTH? No it's not infected if that what ya mean. LOL

I would be in trouble if it got infected. The circulation in that hand has been extremely compromised. I currently am not allowed to go out and play. However I can't stay out of the shop. Thank god for rubber gloves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts