• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

winter time brings out the best in people!!!! NOT!

GoffeeRedCat

today while at work this guy stormed in my shop demanding to talk to me! I calmly

introduced my self and asked him what the problem was. He said that he had a viper remote start installed and it doesn't work....and not only it doesn't work his car doesn't turn on at all!! So I asked him where the car is and who installed it?? He said that he is 100% sure bestbuy installed it and the car is being towed in....I waited for an hour for the car and proceeded to look at it!! The first thing I did was try the remote start nothing happened, the customer yelled at me and said "are you stupid? I told you it did work" my manager quickly stepped in and said to the customer that there is no need to be a smart ass and said that I'm doing my job correctly! Then I tried starting it with the regular key...no lights no start, so I figured it was a battery issue. I asked the customer if the car has been sitting? He said yes its been sitting in his drive way for a week!! I quickly said it maybe you battery and grabbed my battery charger!! I popped open the hood and didn't find the battery!! I asked him where his battery was and he said "are you blind? It's under the F***KING hood" I calmly asked him if he could show me where it is!! He slammed his iPhone on my work bench across the room ( I heard it crack) while walking towards the car he was mumbling how stupid I am...and when he got there he asked for a flash light (I giggled because it was bright as day and he had an GMC Sierra) right before I gave him my flashlight I asked him where the battery was again?? He said it was here a week ago! Then I asked him if week ago did his car and remote start work? He didn't answer..he immediately called his son on his busted iPhone and asked where the battery was...all I heard was bring me my f***king battery to bestbuy. He asked my if I can push the car out of the bay?? I said no not until you pay me for 2 hours of diagnostics on his car....I explained to him that he made me stop what I was doing on the other car I was working on and made me wait for an hour for the tow truck guy and it's an automatic hour for any diagnostic I have to do if you don't have a bestbuy work order....after 20mins of arguing his son came in with a battery.. me being a nice guy I asked his son if he knew where the paper works are for the car? He said " Ohh you guys won't have it!! We had it installed at Circuit City!!" Then I calmly told the dad $140 for 2 hours of diagnostics!!

BertR

What an ass!!! lol. I am glad it was you because I'm not a very rational when it comes to ignorance and then I get anal hahah.

G

Wow. I have never understood how people think they can get their way by yelling and getting upset. It doesn't matter who is in the right, getting mad does not make things happen. Good for you and your professionalism!

Sergio

If i was having a good day i would have been cool but if it was one Of those days when i had and argument with my wife as soon as he said i was stupid i would have flipped out and the monter inside me would have come out from there either he kick my Ass or i would have beat his...

ChuenouXiao

Sergio said:
If i was having a good day i would have been cool but if it was one Of those days when i had and argument with my wife as soon as he said i was stupid i would have flipped out and the monter inside me would have come out from there either he kick my Ass or i would have beat his...
People like that are not worth your effort or time stressing about it. Let them make a fool out of themselves and in the end you should of ask him if there's anything else you can help him with :D There are lots of people out there who are very irrational and quick to upset. You did good... keep it up. I assume he was trying to initmidate you into fixing it without any paper work? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

teedog12

I'm sure you had a couple of word to say under your breath, way to keep your cool what a d-bag that guy was.

G

GTS 666 said:
I would of said where is the battery Douche bag. And thanks for the business Sh^t for brains. Have a lovely weekend W#nker. Enjoy......

GoffeeRedCat

teedog12 said:
I'm sure you had a couple of word to say under your breath, way to keep your cool what a d-bag that guy was.
To tell you the truth I didn't say any thing under my breath...I just wanted him outta my shop, if he would have heard something it would have just created more conflict, I let my work do the talking. if you don't like what I do best then you're making an ass out of yourself lol

GoffeeRedCat

ChuenouXiao said:
People like that are not worth your effort or time stressing about it. Let them make a fool out of themselves and in the end you should of ask him if there's anything else you can help him with :D There are lots of people out there who are very irrational and quick to upset. You did good... keep it up. I assume he was trying to initmidate you into fixing it without any paper work? :D
I think he was legitimately just trying to get his car fixed! He was just being an idiot going about getting it fixed! I mean if he was being normal and rational he would have figure that he didn't have a battery in the car...but he wasn't lol

Guantanamo Joe

Did you happen to have his email? We could all write him a short note telling him we heard he has a good used battery for sale... ha ha ha.

Im a pretty good people person being in the Prison Guard business, but there comes a point where I have to let someone know that one more word and they will have to learn some manners the same way my Stepdad taught me :D

GoffeeRedCat

Guantanamo Joe said:
Did you happen to have his email? We could all write him a short note telling him we heard he has a good used battery for sale... ha ha ha.Im a pretty good people person being in the Prison Guard business, but there comes a point where I have to let someone know that one more word and they will have to learn some manners the same way my Stepdad taught me :D
Haha I wish I had his email!! He didn't use his reward zone card lol

Cajun

Outstanding People are ****ing Idiots, I have a good story for you.. Dropped my Lincoln LS off Sat morning to get Tune up and had a laundrey list of items to fix on it, Belt, water pump, Windshield wiper pump and Upper radiator hoses, oil change and Inspection. Well guy calls me Sat about 4 and says can't get it all done and it will be sunday late. Told him no worries (I had already been drinking) just take the time you need. Well Sunday comes he calls me and tells me he got everything else done but the inspection I was like outstanding thanks, he came back with well thats not what I was expecting since it was a day late and he forgot to do the inspection.

I was just happy he did the work right I can respect not having time to do a inspection on a sunday sure that guy had the day off.

What you say and do will always come back to you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts