• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Will this fit?

G

If you notice the angle of that engine also. The cats are completely vertical. It is a nice looking pipe for sure.

G

It could be modified to work. It's just not a bolt in application.

G

It would get brittle and snap. When I change the angle I cut a pie shape section out of the straight pipe after the header and reweld it back. Don't ever mess with the expansion chamber or you will change the characteristics of the pipe. If it is a close fit you can use the silicone coupler for a slight angle change.

G

I just ordered a rear mount V1 Dom from DDMs blem sale. Small dent and a scratch for $40+. I am going to hack it apart and get it to fit the XSC. If I don't like it I'm not out anything.

G

There was a FG Jetpro side mount for $29. I missed out on that one. I could not get through to them over the weekend and was sold by Mon. morn. I could of got that to work also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts