• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Will a Zenoah Crankcase G240RC fit in my mt?

wealeemt

Can anyone help me! I have a mt and want to put a stroker kit in it!! I Have the two bolt head and would like to upgrade to the four bolt. Would this crank case fit Zenoah Crankcase G240RC or could any one help please.

Also could do with the head upgraded same four bolt setup i was thinking of a ESP 4-Bolt Modified/ESP CHAMPIONSHIP PORTED 36mm Zenoah 30.5cc kit would these both fit the mt? Please help :)

Deluge

Yes. They'll both fit. Just use the clutch case and fan cover from the old engine, so it'll bolt right in with no mods. I just built a two bolt version of that same kit. Can't wait to try it out.

wealeemt

sweet mate is the two bolt ok then? i was told to go for the four bolt as its stronger? keep in touch with the running be nice to see the differance :D

Deluge

A four bolt is always going to be more reliable than a two bolt. I just had a two bolt case laying around, so I figured I may as well put it to use. If you torque the head bolts to spec, it'll be fine.

wealeemt

cool i will order the four bolt i have a walbro 990 carb to so sould be a beast i hope let me know how urs gots on should be a beast to :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts