• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Who's

Ron E

Contributor
Ol said:
Going to the powerjam with an XBE????? I need a rep
Obeast44 and I are both going. We both have rep'd redcats there many times. We both have xbe's. Mine is stock (for now), his has some of your parts already. Obeast will run his more than me, mine will run some but be on display with a big redcat banner looking pretty... I know we would both love to rep your products and make sure everybody see's how awesome they are and knows where to get them. Let me know if there's anything I (we) can do to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNewbe

Contributor
If I had the cash I would buy an XBE and slap all your current products on it to represent you. Also there is the fact that Monon, In is 1k away from me:eek:

hobbsa23

lateralrectus said:
Unfortunately, I won't be there, but I am in for that motor mount!!! (support comes in many ways...)
What would you plan on putting in that motor mount? Mamba monster motor XL 1/5 scale?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts