• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Whopping Cough.

GTS 666

I'm at home with my three kids that have caught whopping cough. I wouldn't wish this crap on my worst enemy. Oh and my wife is out of the country.

Get well soon bud. I know the feeln. Iam just about done with my pink eye which also gave me congestion and sore throat. I try to keep away from my kids and wife, not easy:( I never had pink eye before, guess I dare to say just getting older or.... lol...

alfred e numan

the cough

Sorry bout hearing this- hope the kids will be ok. Here is something i bet you did not know about the states-- TB was pretty much wiped out in the 50s here. Now, thanks to basicly unchecked immagration - there are quite a few of us here that have latent tb- and do not even know it. But we do have plenty of cheap labor!! I caught this whooping chough @ work in an apple-pear warehouse- night shift. got better- then it came back- eventually, I handed the white hat my walking papers- took about 1-2 months to heal- my sister kathy caught this cough from her kids- they caught it @ school because of a certan race that uses the school as a babysitter when they should stay at home.. kathy choughed so bad- she dislocated her ribcage- the sturnum- center of her chest. no ulcers in my gut folks- i tell it like it is, pull no punches.

GTS 666

My kids would have picked it up at school for sure. There all immunized but it has still got them. Nothing worse than seeing your kids cough till they vomit. Being washing lots of linen and getting little sleep. I hope they get better soon too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts