• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

WHOOPEE Christmas AGAIN!!!

str8jailbird

OK my order has been placed. New Rampage MT on the way. Here is my list;

1)JR RS310

2)PB Killswitch #3

3)28.5 bore kit from Rob

4)Ramtech gears when they come in

5)Hitec 5745MG

6)Aluminum CV driveshafts

7)upgrade kit N/C

8)Aluminum Gear Plate

9)Fast Eddy Gear plate bearing kit

10)high response clutch shoes (will probably do the reverse clutch mod 7300 rpm or so engage)

and a few other goodies! Man I can't wait! If I was married the wife would kill me but the girlfirend is stoked!

str8jailbird

Yeah, I did get pretty lucky with this one. Thankfully I installed the RS310 in all 3 of my vehicles now (after I gave my brother the T-maxx) that way I don't have to worry about her trying to run it when I have the only transmitter. She's as hooked on these as I am but I can't bring myself to get her one and know that the after run maintenance will NEVER get done if I'm not there. That could get expensive.

str8jailbird

Kaz the Minotaur said:
I thought you were talking about the game Sunday night. :)
LOL, I watched it at work. If you are a Steelers fan and have high blood pressure that game may have sent you over the edge!!!!!! How'd you like that run by Harrison?!?! Or the final catch?!?!?! Holmes or Harrison?!?!?!?! I am still tied on who would have got my vote for MVP.

Kaz the Minotaur

I think it would have been Harrison if he wouldn't have acted the fool and got that personal foul. You don't very often see an interception in the end zone and a 100 yard run back. :) I was almost starting to feel bad about all the penalties against the Cards but then the Steelers started getting several as well.

So your lady likes RC? My wife isn't allowed in my hobby room in the garage unless she is naked or bringing me beer. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts