• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

who really makes this buggy?

strodedawg

http://www.engagerc.com/servlet/the-2369/1-fdsh-5-EngageHobby%2C--4WD/Detail

i like that suspension layout better than the RC8 version the xb-e has. would like to keep the 7075rc rear hubs and want to change it over to the style suspension. is that dunerrunner suspension parts, if so are the drive shafts the same? need info from someone with more redcat experiance than i have

thanks in advance

strodedawg

yeah they suck. no info no manual. all searches lead me back to engage rc, just want the parts lol

Obeast44

Banned
Id say HSP makes it. It looks like a Rampage TT/MT front and rear suspension, XBE motor/servo/radio box mount, and an XBe wing/wing stay. Honestly, I like it, well besides the wheels/tires.

EDIT: Doesn't Engage get their cars from Riverhobby ,who is a friend of HSPs owner?

xbeNewb

I contacted hsp about that buggy a month ago and they told me exceed has exclusive north American rights to it

Contacted Exceed and they didn't reply

Then I got a quote of $850 shipped from china from a "dealer" in china. Too much $ for it if you ask me

killajb

Front tires are an obvious fail. Shock towers look like a weak point, but I'll concede success if it was used on the TT/MT. Like the body and rear wheels tho, but priced more than the XBE isn't gonna cut it..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online