• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

white lightning easy lube

alfred e numan

went to wal-mart in pendleton this morning and found this bicycle chain lube. it says its a wax-film, self-cleaning lube. i applied this to the ball joints-shock, sway bar-ect. i think this lube may not be a good idea on the tranny gears- too thin. i smeared some on the a-arms, diff housing- shure is slick, we will see how it sheds. i wonder- if i wiped this on the inside of the rims- we all know how these collect dirt-mud. Any one out there ever put dirt-bike skidpan foam in there chassis- fill up the open areas so less weight gets in there-mud runs ya know. uni filter sells this and three types of air filter foam in bulk, i e-mailed uni and asked what is a glue to build air filters with- fellow said a product called plio-bond. - he did not say if this is what uni uses - but it shure looks like the same glue to my tired eyes--

dozer187

white lightning is decent but definitely not for the gears thell spin the lube off right away....as for ball joints and such should be fine its just not a great high speed lubricant...i used to spin it off the chain of my gokarts and gopeds all the time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts