• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

While waiting for parts, i got bored...

Nitrolio

Still need to make a couple adjustments to it, I'm open to any opinions on this part I made today. Let me know what you think.

G

yeah, your pic link didnt work

Nitrolio

Dang. Everytime I try to post an attachment it fails. I will try again when I get to work tomorrow. I :(

Keith81

Nice part. Wanna make some more of them ? hehe :)

It looks good, I bet it'd look even sicker painted too!

Keith81

I tried to post the picture link for ya but it wont work for some reason, its not the dash Rob, I tried it a couple ways... Weird...

Nitrolio

Keith81 said:
Nice part. Wanna make some more of them ? hehe :) It looks good, I bet it'd look even sicker painted too!
eventually i will make a small batch. would like to modify it a bit still. just putting it out there to see if there is even any interest in something like that.

Nitrolio

the only reason i thought this might work ok is because i found some sticks and twigs from where i was driving wedged in between the filter/carb and didnt wan to have it get stuck wide open throttle. as you can see i still have the stock filter so i might try to pick up a decent filter and make another cover to work with stock and the other aftermarket filters.

Deluge

Here you go. The IMG tag likes direct links.

Also, I like the cover. Countersunk holes would make it look a lot cleaner.

Nitrolio

Thanks Deluge. Yeah these just prototypes. I'm Goin to upload 2 more pics now. Finished product will have countersunk mounting holes. Since I'm still new to the forums I didn't know if it was OK sell parts I am going to make. If it is OK, so what you think is a fair price for this shield?

G

Nice work!

Nitrolio

Thanks for the replies. If anyone is interested in one let me know. Going to make a slight changes hopefully tomorrow. Also if anyone has suggestions I wouldn't mind trying it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts