• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

where can I buy a new rampage mt ?

nitromarc03

Im looking to buy a redcat rampage mt before x mass where can I buy one in the US.

Thanks Marc

chevy

Rampagehopups.com the link is on the left, plus if you order, from rob the forum owner youll get 20% discount on parts for a year, and you'll also get team driver statutes on this forum.

BTXpress

Contributor
Thanks for the incentive and advice in getting my earlier Rob! I still hate that I have not been able to run it though! When December rolls around, I just can't wait for January when I can return to the land of the living!

Marc, check back here often... I would recommend Rob from here as well. Good price, great service, repsonds directly to your requests, calls, etc. But you may have to wait a little while as most people have bought them up for Xmas. I got mine at the beginning of the month after Rob told me that they would be going fast (even if I waited only 4-5 days). I placed my order a day later and I am glad I got it.

BT

Montgomery, AL

racetruck

nitromarc03 said:
Im looking to buy a redcat rampage mt before x mass where can I buy one in the US.
Thanks Marc
Welcome nitromarc03 glad to see you made it over to redcatrampage forum sorry to see that rob is out of stock keep checking back with rob he will get more soon see ya later. Jim :D

igetbombed

Contributor
PS - not sure if you are willing to go the used route, but my buddy is selling his. It's got 4 tanks on it! He bought this and a Baja, and just has been using the Baja as of late. Let me know.

igetbombed

Contributor
LOL - yes, as of late, as in the last 48 hours! Chris got the Baja and now wants to sell the Redcat - go figure! It's never even been ran with the body!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts