• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Where are all the vids with the new models?

Evildomain

Contributor
What's up Guy's....

I've been checking in and hoping to see some vids from all the people with the new Rampage models. If I wasn't broke I would've gotten the XB-E and by now have more video than I can edit...lol...soon hopefully.. :D

Got to get those vids out people, especially right now that the models are so new and people don't know whether to buy or not...Alishanmao has videos but they are promos and look too polished, he has too much of a salesman vibe plus the music and graphics drive me nuts after a minute...lol...Seeing real people driving these bad boys is better, atleast for me.

PS:

Has anyone heard from Sprint77? I noticed he hasn't posted in awhile. Is he working on any pipes for the new models or has he moved on?

Obeast44

Banned
I took a butt load of video last Sunday that ended up getting corrupted. Once the weather permits I will get plenty of video and just do a simple editing job on it. Hopefully I will have an XBe to run in about 2 weeks as well.

Last I heard Sprint was in a car accident and got injured pretty bad, and he was getting better. I don't know anything after that,

Evildomain

Contributor
Can't wait to see your vids Obeast.. :D

If Sprint was in accident I hope he's recovering well...I thought it was weird he hadn't posted anything in such a long time....GET BETTER SOON BUDDY.... :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts