• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wheels

ahtwl08

does anyone make any decent aftermarket wheels for the xt?

G

You need to invest in a set of X-series to Baja wheel adapters. That will allow you to run the wheels made for the Baja and Losi 5ive.

ahtwl08

why would i want to run baja wheels? i like the size of the wheels that are already on the truck

Dreggsta

Or just buy xt wheels/tires. They're like $50 on some sites if u search. I like the look of the xt wheels/tires myself.

Stygian

Banned
the xt wheels look nice but they are cheap and fall apart so in the long run you're going to be spending way more than just $50

Adamsky

Does any one have a quick fix for the foam inside the XT wheel, it seems to break down really quick making the wheel flat. I thought about buying some spray foam from Lowes? Also are there any tricks for removing the tire from the rim?

RampageHopUps

People use foam from pool noodles. You can boil off the tires from the rim.

Or get Baja adapters.

G

You can boil the wheels & tires. That will soften the glue. You can make foams from pool noodles. That's the least expensive route.

Motakitty

rampagemt said:
Acetone will be the easiest but I don't know if it will dissolve the tire or the wheel
I think that might dissolve everything

rampagemt

It will strip chrome from savage wheels and pull the tires off the rim leaving you with a rim and a tire and no foams it eats those up tho. Unsure on the xt wheels but I was wanting to try, foams are shot already or basically useless

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts