• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What Trueflame paint for a Proline Desert Rat do you guys like?

DemonRC

I just got my Proline Desert Rat for my Rampage today. I'm gonna true flame it up like I did my Desert Truck. Which color do you think looks better?

BTW the first pic is the original color. I got paint to approx replicate the other colors. I got a Purple > Green > Blue with a bronze base color shifter too. I dunno if I wanna try that on a $150 body.

Last edited by a moderator:

Piranha2

Contributor
They all look awesome, but if I had to....I'd say the orange or the blue....it's gonna look mint!

mooman007uk

Banned
how the $%#@ do you do that? I started on mine today and boy looking at those bods mine will look like homer did it.

Green gets my vote...man they're something else

Z

ZielkeRacing

blue, blue, blue blue - I like blue fire myself. :0 I like blue ;)

DemonRC

ZielkeRacing said:
blue, blue, blue blue - I like blue fire myself. :0 I like blue ;)
Holy crap! I didn't put two and two together. I swing by your site all the time to look at your trueflame work. I would practice on transparency paper and then go compare it to some of your bodies. HAHA, alot of your bodies are a standard I was shooting for. Anyways, I just started a few weeks back and that DT shell is my 2nd body I've done. I really like that 5T body u did with the mechanical silouettes. I can't do that stuff yet so I'll just do regular ole trueflame up front.

If this ain't badass then nothing would be. Here's Zielke's 5T body. Now that's sweet.

|

|

V

Z

ZielkeRacing

Piranha2 said:
It's Magenta, you hack :eek:
Thats funny right there. ;) Anyone like blue?? :eek: I do, ok, will stop :p

AlphaDog777

i like pink too! :eek: im not homophobic! doesn't get more manly than sporting pink!

also i like saying this..... "dude, did you just get passed by a pink truck?":cool: ....yeaaa...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts