• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What to build?

hamster huey

I decided I want a ported 25.4 w/reed, vstack. Where could I get chassis parts? Are these the same as the TT except wheels, tires, hexes, body, main chassis? I want to know I can get arms etc if I crash. What bodies/pipes fit? Zielke said he did not know if the viper shell fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

ZielkeRacing

hamster huey said:
I decided I want a ported 25.4 w/reed, vstack. Where could I get chassis parts? Are these the same as the TT except wheels, tires, hexes, body, main chassis? I want to know I can get arms etc if I crash. What bodies/pipes fit? Zielke said he did not know if the viper shell fit.
Like I said, you asked about the one at Large Scale RC (Viper) ask them to verify it will fit. As per advertising it states its a 420mm and that should fit. There only a few 420mm wheelbase shells out there. This is the only sprots car body with that wheelbase. Just ask them, they will help you out.

satttheman

yea the arms are the same on the rally and tt. the tgn should fit no mods, the ddm fit you have to drill one hole in the chassis, and idk how hard it will be to mount the jetpro ill let you know when they come in next week. also far i tires bobby said its the same as the FG's wont work its a different offset than the MCD's

satttheman

correction arms are not the same i was told they were but i got my rally today and the arms are different

kryptonite

i think the stearing nuckle is diffrent too? im really thinking of getting one now.. :D

hamster huey

Im ready to build it now but I am not going to buy it until I am postive all replacement parts are readily available. The are still about 3 parts Im waiting for some one to get in stock for the tt/MT and how many years old are they?!! I just have to prey I either don't break them or myself or some one else can figure out a substitution.

satttheman

yea knuckles are alittle different. im not sure what parts your talking about? if i were you i'd just get the car it amazing i drive mines the other day after not driving it for about a week and all i can say is WOW. my motor/ pipe combo combo with this handling of the car makes a sick setup. get a ONB 27.2 and a jetpro. i run ONB in most of my stuff and i think there the best bang for the buck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.