• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

what parts break often

badd_maxx25

Hi im going to be picking up my tt on saterday and would like to know what parts i should get to keep on hand as replacments. I know im going to get spare dog bones i would like to know what gears i sould get also and enything else i should pick up. thanks for the help

mooman007uk

Banned
alloy gear plate and the upgrade kit is a good investment and the ramtech 20% springs though the upgrade kit comes with longer front and rear springs so you might want to try those first, upgrade kit also includes an extra set of front and rear arms, diff upgrade to bigger pins ...it's a real bargain for $50.

badd_maxx25

i have the upgrade kit, new servos 8k clutch spring, pico kill switch. Im going to order the front hub carriers and i would like to order a spare set of gears but im not sure which ones strip the often is it the ab or cd set

jaysyourhandyman

badd_maxx25 said:
i have the upgrade kit, new servos 8k clutch spring, pico kill switch. Im going to order the front hub carriers and i would like to order a spare set of gears but im not sure which ones strip the often is it the ab or cd set
looks your on the right track

but if your a basher like most of us

the lower A arms are a brake point...you will need a stock of them,frunt mostly:rolleyes:...but, you need to keep this as a week point:confused: so you don't reck the rest of your car. :cool:

and the a A arms are cheep and a snap to install:cool:

kun114

badd_maxx25 said:
Hi im going to be picking up my tt on saterday and would like to know what parts i should get to keep on hand as replacments. I know im going to get spare dog bones i would like to know what gears i sould get also and enything else i should pick up. thanks for the help
Where are you getting it from?

You got any place good to run over there?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts