• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What other redcat parts/mod sites is there?

Ruffy

Ok lets try this again. I hope this don't break any rules. If so sorry. Im here to ask what other sites is there to buy redcat parts from and hop up parts from. The reason I ask is because i stumbled across a few threads that had a ton of cool items and up grades. Being new at the 1/5th scale game I would love to know what other options i have out there instead of finding it later.

Ruffy

RampageHopUps said:
To the left are all the sites that sell Redcats and Hop-ups. Jen you also have Davesmotors and LargeScaleRC for motors.
I have checked them all out and like there items. In fact i just put an order in for RC pit stop. I know there is many more like i just found two more out that I am really glad i found. gizmomotors and oneillbrothers. I like the motor hop ups alot and im sure there more out there like them that I don't know about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts