• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What do you think?

Challenger

Hi! I didn't buy the xt because I can decide what the best rampage for really HARD bashing and whant your opinion... I' forgot and the chepest to maint out of box?. thanks

Its Alex

i think that you would be satisfied with a xb or an xt all of the parts prices are pretty much the same for all the redcats because some are universal, i have heard nothing bad about either model.... i personally own a dunerunner and i am satisfied but if i could go back i would have got a buggy like the tt( no longer available) or the xb. They are all great models but if you want cheap those are your choices.(also mts are tough as nails)

Deluge

The MT is a beast. The parts are cheap, and they don't need much upgrading out of the box.

Challenger

Okay so I'm going for the MT!! :D :D :D . Its good the free shipping from DDM? . Thanks!!!

Challenger

Searching in ebay . The prices ar very similar but what I need are the shipping costs to ARGENTINA really cheap so if someones knows who has the cheapest shipping please tell me., THANKS!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Keith81

Deluge said:
The MT is a beast. The parts are cheap, and they don't need much upgrading out of the box.
MT all the way....

G

The shipping is more than the cost of the truck:eek: DHL is the only one I could find for a package of that size. And they won't insure international orders of that value.

Last edited:

fat49f1

Contributor
I must have missed this one, but get the mt you wont regret it when you see it. Pictures do it no justice,it is a beast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts