• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What did Santa bring for you?

Clubin

Banned
My santa was good, this is what I still have coming.

CAT 5 Flanged Wheel Nut Set with O-Ring for HPI Baja 5B / 5T, Rampage (4)

Black

Modified 813 carb

Aluminum suspention holders all around

Aluminum centre diff mount blue

HBZ chrome roll cage hoop

VVC/HD SHOCK BOTTOM CAP SET

And about another 300 or so in spare parts, diff gears, drive cups, crown gears, upper arms f/r, etc.

Lets hear what you got?

I have to go eat again.

mooman007uk

Banned
He didn't bring me my lost woodruff key:(

i have been looking all day it's just evaporated.Had the leaf blower and weedwacker apart but they don't have any

Santa is bringing fg alloy shocks and the alloy pistons with threaded shafts $300!!! they better be good

another set of paddles

alloy centre mount, front brace and another servo mount + steel 25t gears and a couple of different ratio mcd gear sets, a pb kill switch, nice airbrush from slawhammer,outerwears and hopefully he'll bring some phatdad shock kits...he bloody well better;)

he brought some vertigo 8mm added offset hpi adapters for me xmas eve

Oh and some chocolates, a sweater and pj's...

Kaz the Minotaur

Some Star Trek books, A nice set of T-handle allen ball end hex wrenches, and a $50 Home Depot gift card.

M

magnum57

A Grumpy Father inlaw, Bills, Weird Sons girlfriends Mom for dinner and a sick Beagle that ate candy. Oh yea 60" plazma. All in all pretty sweet day.

basher

got a tom tom gps also, and a Rampage TT5. soon as i upgrade i'll have pictures and all the good stuff.

Bklyn77

mooman007uk said:
He didn't bring me my lost woodruff key:(
i have been looking all day it's just evaporated.Had the leaf blower and weedwacker apart but they don't have any

Santa is bringing fg alloy shocks and the alloy pistons with threaded shafts $300!!! they better be good

another set of paddles

alloy centre mount, front brace and another servo mount + steel 25t gears and a couple of different ratio mcd gear sets, a pb kill switch, nice airbrush from slawhammer,outerwears and hopefully he'll bring some phatdad shock kits...he bloody well better;)

he brought some vertigo 8mm added offset hpi adapters for me xmas eve

Oh and some chocolates, a sweater and pj's...
The FG threaded shocks are reall good and they are expensive, I have them on all my FG off-road buggys and trucks. Good Luck!!!

Clubin

Banned
Bklyn77 said:
Yes your right my kids got everything they want, and on top of it all! I had to put everything together and built it also:eek:
ROFL, the hardest part of some of those stupid toys is getting them out of the packaging. Oh and you must have a healthy stock of all sizes of batteries.

Kaz the Minotaur

The family got a Wii.

I see that you can download most of the old school Nintendo games. Maybe I can finally beat The Legend of Zelda...

Bklyn77

Kaz the Minotaur said:
The family got a Wii.
I see that you can download most of the old school Nintendo games. Maybe I can finally beat The Legend of Zelda...
I got my Wii last Christmas, after I stood outside in December in 20 degree weather at 4:00a.m in the morning. Me and my family played the Wii Fit for Christmas. What a work out after building all there toys:eek:

C-Mac

I got a new Kyosho RC boat, 2 Nitro motors for my planes, a rock crawler, 52" samsung LCD TV, lots of snow and an angry neighbour who wears Joker lipstick and waves her arm at me while I drive my Rampage up and down my road. God bless her

Clubin

Banned
C-Mac said:
an angry neighbour who wears Joker lipstick and waves her arm at me while I drive my Rampage up and down my road. God bless her
WOW, good haul. I'll tell my grandma to lay off, she told me about you----JK. lol THere is always a party pooper around.

Pete379

Clubin said:
ROFL, the hardest part of some of those stupid toys is getting them out of the packaging. Oh and you must have a healthy stock of all sizes of batteries.
AMEN TO THAT!! Some of my daughters Barbie dolls are next to impossible to get out of the package.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts