• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Weak rallye chassie!

looker2756

Contributor
Jester said:
Just wanted to know the WB, for the MCD chassie.
MCD rally chassis are available in 535 & 510 mm. The holes in an MCD will all be quite a bit different than Redcat, so I would say that they will not work as a replacement.

Jester

pipeous said:
man I let a buddy run mine on an offroad track with buggy tires and it ran fine until a stripped steering servo..
I am in the same boat. got sidetracked from stripping the rally. I really need to get at it cuz the guy is waiting for me to send it over to him. I wanted 8-10mm thick. then it won't flex
I hear you!!

looker2756 said:
MCD rally chassis are available in 535 & 510 mm. The holes in an MCD will all be quite a bit different than Redcat, so I would say that they will not work as a replacement.
Thanks!

Ok then can I take my onroad setup and swap it to another redcat chassie and make it a offroad truck or buggy?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.