• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wbrucex and I got the Ramps out today

forist

Contributor
Finally got a good day to run so Bruce and I went to the soccer field this is a video of his Dunerunner enjoy!!!!

[ame=[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9gt3Vvtd0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9gt3Vvtd0[/URL]]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9gt3Vvtd0[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

forist

Contributor
Here is mine, lol HD takes forever to upload.......Thanks Bruce was a fun run.

31/29/25/25 gearing

new gas/oil

cleaned air filter

[ame=

[MEDIA=youtube]d-NCkuHK0TI[/MEDIA][/ame]

powerslave69

awesome

sounds like my 2-stroke dirt bike. miss my bike :( I think 2-stroke bikes got singled out by some bureaucratic redtape and hypocrisy. I mean the number of 2-stroke bikes are nothing compared to the automobiles on the road. And how often do we race these bikes to contribute a significant amount of pollution anyway? What's next? Our weed whacker? Don't mean to be the bearer of a potentially viable scenario. Our governement telling us we can't play with our 5th scales anymore and yank our toyz right from underneath us! :mad: Sold my 2-stroke dirt bikes bcoz' it was getting harder and harder to get parts for it. I just loved the smell and sound of 2-stroke motor. listening to forist dunerunner sure brings back a lot of good memories when I was racing my Suzuki RM 125 and Honda CR 125 during the heydays of David Bailey, Ricky Johnson,Bob "Hurricane" Hannah, Ron Leichen, Jeff Ward, and of course the "master" himself, Roger De Coster. I miss smelling those burning Klotz, Bel-ray 2 stroke oils :( thank God we can still play with our Zenoah,CY 2-stroke motors. but hang on to your hats boyz, Uncle Sam could not wait to get his hands on them :eek:

forist said:
31/29/25/25 gearing

new gas/oil

cleaned air filter

powerslave69

friendly neighborhood

forist said:
31/29/25/25 gearing

new gas/oil

cleaned air filter

you must have a cool neighborhood, the other day, I was just breaking-in a friend's/buyer's XT I sold him as a favor coz' he's always working and asked me to break the motor in for him so on weekends we can go bashing. Next thing I knew, I saw "christmas lights" behind me. That's what I call cop's cruiser when they got their lights on. I got booted out from the soccer field I was running the XT on. Wasn't hauling ass or nothing, just cruising, not even a tuned pipe on the truck. needless to say, I packed my stuff and cops didn't leave till they were sure I was leaving. Thank your lucky star guys you have a friendly neighborhood :D

IVIayheIVI

Wow, that's pretty lame powerslave. Did you ask if they ever got complaints from all the noise when there's a soccer game? Yelling, cheering... I'm sure that noise carries. Did you ask them for recommendations on a proper location to do that sort of thing? Next time there's a soccer game, you should complain to the cops and see what they say about it. LOL!

powerslave69

good call!!

IVIayheIVI said:
Wow, that's pretty lame powerslave. Did you ask if they ever got complaints from all the noise when there's a soccer game? Yelling, cheering... I'm sure that noise carries. Did you ask them for recommendations on a proper location to do that sort of thing? Next time there's a soccer game, you should complain to the cops and see what they say about it. LOL!
I think I'll do that. Just for the hell of it. One of my bashing friends live close to the soccer field and next time there's a soccer match, we'll return the favor and bitch about the yelling and screaming. But I know they'll justify the noise and come up with some lame city regulation or some s**t like that. To be honest guys, packing up all my stuff out of the soccer field felt so embarassed and felt like I committed a crime while a couple of cops intensely stared at me while packing my stuff and a couple of nice senior citizens told the cops to just leave me alone and that I wasn't doing anything wrong and they even enjoyed watching me while I was running the XT "SLOWLY!" : I thought that was so nice of them :) But then again, I get pulled over just for riding my crotch rocket every summer as well. Folks in this town need to chill. :mad:

cordy

don't call attention to yourself. Anominously inform the bulls that thier selling dope at the socker game.

lightning73

@ powerslave: Worst case scenario would be that they can no longer make two stroke engines any longer (which could possibly happen and would suck!). But taking away someones personal property isnt gonna happen, this aint Russia dude lol. We would still be able to run what we already own.

powerslave69

hahaha

cordy said:
don't call attention to yourself. Anominously inform the bulls that thier selling dope at the socker game.
that's a good idea dude! did you guys hear about this one guy who was making dope deal and was reaching down his pocket to make change and accidentally pressed 911 on his cell phone, dunno how, but the dispatcher was listening in on the conversation and dispatched a squad car, they traced the call, next thing they knew,cops were swarming around them! :D Goes to show, dope deal and 911 don't mix! :Dhahaha

powerslave69

hope not

lightning73 said:
@ powerslave: Worst case scenario would be that they can no longer make two stroke engines any longer (which could possibly happen and would suck!). But taking away someones personal property isnt gonna happen, this aint Russia dude lol. We would still be able to run what we already own.
you're probably right,I think,There have been a lot cases though where people's constitutional rights had been violated. In the case of 2-strokes the first time I found out when a friend told me they passed a bill banning 2-stroke bikes I was, like...what?! :eek: and he made a joke and said 'look on the bright side, if you hang on to your bikes, it will eventually be a classic and then you can sell it for a big profit"

Ron E

Contributor
dude, 2-stroke dirt bikes are everywhere in the woods... we race hare scrambles and love 2-strokes. ktm and yamaha still make great smokers. heres my 03 cr 125, i'm 2nd in points in IL right now in +40 hare scrambles.

cr125atkinson011.jpg

99yz125039.jpg

my 99 yz 125 next to my 06 yz250f

99yz125035.jpg

dude, i've got a shop full of em and the 2smokers are my favorites, still way competative in the woods.

cr125imstank008.jpg

Ron E

Contributor
lightning73 said:
Some say "he who has the most toys wins". And I think Ron just got my vote.... ;) ....Im jealous dude! Can I come over and play?....lmao
anytime dude, come on over... playing with rc's, dirtbikes, streetbikes... i'm in. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.