• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

warning labels - what to turn on/off first?

hankwedge

Sorry I didn't get a manual and the manual redcoat sent me was a parts breakdown. t have a label on the rampage xt stating to make sure i shut off receiver switch before radio switch. Does that mean turn the switch off the car first before the remote?

when I start the rc do i turn the car on first or the radio?

When i shut the rc off do i turn the car off first before the radio?

Sorry new to all this

BertR

To start the car always turn on the radio first so the built-in failsafe does not burn out the throttle/break servo..to turn it off.. do the car first. You always want to have radio communication until all is off.

blak__jak

on any r/c vehicle it's always transmitter on first and off last. it only makes since to have the device that's in charge to be in control before and after whatever it's controlling is turned on or off. just think of it this way. it's usually better to have your brain working first before you open your mouth and say something obnoxious and better to shut your mouth before you go to sleep and say something that would have been better kept to yourself so that your old lady doesn't want to kick your butt when you wake up or even better yet decide to wake you up with a frying pan upside your head. anyways!! trans' first and trans' last.

BertR

blak__jak said:
on any r/c vehicle it's always transmitter on first and off last. it only makes since to have the device that's in charge to be in control before and after whatever it's controlling is turned on or off. just think of it this way. it's usually better to have your brain working first before you open your mouth and say something obnoxious and better to shut your mouth before you go to sleep and say something that would have been better kept to yourself so that your old lady doesn't want to kick your butt when you wake up or even better yet decide to wake you up with a frying pan upside your head. anyways!! trans' first and trans' last.
Great description lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts