• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

WAO Trucks

larryo

That's a killer bee buzzer it let you know if it's on and your receiver is not picking up your transmitter if it is off or no bind.

If you turn off the transmitter the buzzer goes off,and the killer bee is in kill mode.

rampage idiot said:
Wow that thing is clean! looks like mine when it was new! LOL what is the round thing on your battery box?

G

larryo said:
That's a killer bee buzzer it let you know if it's on and your receiver is not picking up your transmitter if it is off or no bind.If you turn off the transmitter the buzzer goes off,and the killer bee is in kill mode.
Not to mention the cool beeps when you turn it on. :) Sounds kinda like a esc on the electrics. I like it. :D

larryo

:D yes this is true lol.But bad in a boat on the water when you have to row out to get it, and all you do to not beat the pi$$ out of it when you get to it lol

RCDAD said:
Not to mention the cool beeps when you turn it on. :) Sounds kinda like a esc on the electrics. I like it. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.