• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Wanted: Dune Runner stock gear set

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamster huey

I have a new 24 and new 26 Ill ship USA for $15 if your interested. Not sure of the brand but they are black w/ square drive. Pay by paypal? Why are they hard to find?

Loud72

I can't find anyone selling the stock plastic gears for the dune and I can't find a 26 tooth MCD plastic gear. I've checked Python Motorsports, Rampage Hopups, Daves Motors, Large Scale RC, and Fleabay. Perhaps I'm overlooking them. I'd stick with the steel if I could find the 24 and 26 tooth in steel.

Loud72

Last edited by a moderator:

loganvass

Contributor
I think I have somewhere. Give feel days to try find and I will give you free, just pay for shipp.

Obeast44

Banned
I have a new set of the white nylon plastic gears that "i think" are 29/31/25/25 in the package. If you need them lemme know and I will send them free just cover shipping. There is a guy that sells gears on Ebay from the UK for the MCD and Rampage, hit him up. He will have what ya need in steel.

igetbombed

Contributor
herbiesj53 I believe is the seller that Obeast was referring to. I was checking out the gears the other day and stumbled across him. He seems to have everything.

Loud72

Thanks Loganvass!

I am currently running the 31/29/25/25 steel set on my duner but I want the top end speed of the 31/29/26/24 set and I haven't been able to find the 26 and 24 in steel.

Thanks Igetbombed!

I'll check out the ebay seller

Regards,

Loud72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts