• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Walbro 813...

Jase MT

Hey fellow MT bashers...

What a difference the Walbro 813 has made over the Rampage MT stock carb. When I was trying to break in my new MT, it literally took me anywhere from 12-15 pulls before it fired up. Once it was running, it would run okay unti close to idle, then it would bog out and stall. My arm felt like it was going to fall off after the first tank. LOL I even played with the LS and idle. It was never flooded, but possible air leak due to small warping to stock plastic intake.

After installing the 813, along with the tall z-rc aluminum intake, my MT now starts after only 1-3 pulls, with only 3-4 blips of the throttle. The throttle response is also a vast improvement as well. It seems as if I have more torque too. Same ngk plug as with running with stock carb and intake.

I was going to purchase the 990, but wanted to give the accelerator pump a shot. Maybe I'll give that a go as well as the updated 998. The needles, idle screw and throttle seem stronger and more solid as well.

These Walbro carbs. are definitely a necessity when purchasing your Redcat. They make running your Rampage that much more fun...

Jase

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts