• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

very fast MT

jackson

it's not mine but dammm this thing is fast and it goes heads up with losi's 5t bajas so on and so forth

i wish mine's would move like this one!

just wanted share with you guys

Silent_chaos

jackson said:
it's not mine but dammm this thing is fast and it goes heads up with losi's 5t bajas so on and so forth i wish mine's would move like this one!

just wanted share with you guys

All you have to do is get a bigger engine, and with a good tuned pipe, ull pull off just as fast if not faster

phreerider

its fast for sure. and indeed ALL can buy a mill for power and speed ...but just as in vid and the other 99% like it demonstrate power but not much actual use or control of it.

great sprint power , ok wheres the rest of it

jackson

strong engines are nice but at they're price range at least to me down here where am at am better of just having fun as it is stuff is 3 to 4x more expensive so better engines are way off my grid!!

just liked the vid that's all and no matter what's on that MT it's still moving quite fast for sure!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts