• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

V3 Specs

hamster huey

For $200 cheaper than V2 this really should sell. That leaves a lot more $ for personal upgrading. This is what I heard so far: someone verify?

For sale Feb 24

$699.99

dual steering servo installed

2.4ghz

upgrade kit installed

26cc HY

3 steel disc brakes

2 fiberglass brake pads

I would like to know:

5mm shock shafts?

new version layshaft?

Obeast44

Banned
Volume is whats gonna bring about the aftermarket manufacturers thats for sure. Im eager to see what improvements have been made :)

Heck I might pick one up if I can sell a few things I don't need.

RampageHopUps

Alright, we took one out of the box. It has the radio installed and the 26cc engine looks just like the CY clone. We just can't tell extactly what they did with the drivecups, or if they made any material change at all.

Pre-orders are up for the next batch of TT and MTs though.

max 1

specs i can see front rear cvds.steal brake sqaure,shock springs right length,26 fuili,it also looks like a diferent thot servo bottom half is red no name.plastic gears the spin so free,no binding,can,t tell about difcups.hope that helps whats in it.

max 1

sorry about dubble post .also has white set of spare gears .

max 1

tom from phython is coming over towmarow ill get him to take some snap shot.the shock shafts look the same mill.got to get a cam.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts