• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

V3 parts in the upgrade kit

forist

Contributor
I bought a upgrade kit last week from DDM to replace some busted parts. Some of the parts in it are V3. The front and rear arms, bumpers w/braces and the trans plate. So far that's all I can tell cuz I have not opened any of the rest of the stuff. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up on this.

bbuzzard

Contributor
Now, if I could get a replacement DR4x4 tank...that would be great! How hard can this be?

hamster huey

The arms have droop screw holes, but how do you know the bumpers and gearplate are different than v3?

Why cant you get a DR gas tank?

forist

Contributor
The other plastic items that came with my V2 upgrade kit when I first got my TT. I can see they are a diff type of plastic than my V3 upgrade kit I just got. Like the bumpers are softer and the trans plate is a lot harder material almost feels like graphite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.