• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Ummmm.... were can I get one?

Ictinike

I have looked, I am guesseing RedCat stopped making them?, does anyone know of any distributors that have anyleft in stock? or am I going to be forced to wait till some one is selling theirs?

pipeous

they are pretty robust. mine was running a dirt track last weekend with the buggies and mt's. had a set of fg tires and wheels on. I know Scott at Vancouver Hobbies told me he can get parts for them again so Rob will have parts available as well.

Cool cars. I've given mine hell and it holds up great. get the himoto alloy front knuckles right away. best $50 you could ever spend.

http://www.himotoracing.com/index.php?main=home

part is 052004

Ictinike

cool, Thanks guys, I will be getting one after X-mas

dpgriffin

im looking to get one as well. the subaru rally.. cant find them really anywhere as well. the himotoracing site doesn't seem to have them on there. nor can i find any hopups for them.. any help please?

pipeous

once you have the manual you have to search the himoto site for the part numbers, which the hop ups are listed in the back of the manual...

the nitrorcshop (link on left on page here, a forum sponsor) has the rally for sale and about the only place you can buy them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts