• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

UK members (or anybody willing to travel)

TerraKill

just wondering how many Uk members are here?

if there is enuff and people are willing to travel i could arrange a track day/weekender at http://www.brooklandraceway.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=64

if there is much, any intrest could make a monthly/ quartly thing of it :cool:

Track is located in brooklands Kent, near Rye any type/scale car welcome(basicly anything with onroad tyres) and would be £10 a head for the day

Theres room to camp

there is also some wicked sand dunes about 20-30min drive away

theres also a cafe open at weekends but thats undergoing ownership changes

Last edited by a moderator:

iwik76

Hi, i would be in for some of that.. i'd have to get some slicks for my Blackout.. do you want me to post up a link on MSUK to see if others are up for it??

TerraKill

yeh deffo, i would need a minimum of 8 drivers to turn up to make it worth booking the whole track to are selfs(and for a possable discount), the more the merryer i say.

if there is only a little intrest we could still arrange a date to meet up there, but might have other track users, witch isent a problem, adds to the fun

(unless the track is booked for club/race days, it is open to everyone and spectating is free)

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraKill

nice1, lets hope we get a nice number of people intrested

if if things take off and we have monthly/quarterly meets, ill start stocking parts and start a little shop at the track on the days

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.