• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Turtle racing pull start v2

Sergio

Hi guys a couple of days ago I ordered the TR pull start for my mt and maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I tried to put the engine back to the chassis it won't fit well I can put the engine in but the screws holding the engine are going in kind of sideways. Do I have to cut a piece of the side of the chassis i don't want to do that.

rampage idiot

Sergio look on the forum I have posts out there when I did it to my MT first I bent the chassis out that worked but I didnt like it so I cut out the chassis for the TR v2 I have been beating it for months and no problem here you go I found some pics

Sergio

I was afraid this was gonna be the answer if I had known it wasn't gonna be perfect fit I would have just order one of those cheap ones. Thanks anyways man

G

Sergio said:
I was afraid this was gonna be the answer if I had known it wasn't gonna be perfect fit I would have just order one of those cheap ones. Thanks anyways man
You'll be glad you didn't. It's a great starter.

rampage idiot

Sergio said:
Trust me like rcdad said it is worth it, in todays rc world with only a handfull of products made for redcat innovation is the name of the game! to be honest with you even the stock pullstart on my MT was a pain to get off just the way they are designed,and again trust me the way my MT has been bashed if the chassis has not cracked it is not going to, thats my story and I am sticking to it! LOL:D

Deluge

rampage idiot said:
Trust me like rcdad said it is worth it, in todays rc world with only a handfull of products made for redcat innovation is the name of the game! to be honest with you even the stock pullstart on my MT was a pain to get off just the way they are designed,and again trust me the way my MT has been bashed if the chassis has not cracked it is not going to, thats my story and I am sticking to it! LOL:D
Completely agree, dude.

G

Sergio said:
Oh I love it but don't like the idea that I got to cut the chassis
You don't have to cut it if you pull the engine out. ;)

Trimming the chassis makes it easier so I would recomend you still do it.

-

7D88FA62-CE78-4B4F-B65B-180BD553A295-104-00000240D940545A_zps386e5506.jpg

CA0CB8BF-41B1-469A-97BF-6623A4687C79-104-00000240D4CE1132_zps7f5119fa.jpg

G

Deluge said:
Better pick up that screw and nut before they disappear.
Old engine parts. They'll just go back into the screw box. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online