• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Turning the inputs on the carb

Its Alex

Is it possible to turn the black plastic pieces on the carb. the part where the fuel line connects. it will make my connections alot better and even tidy up the car a little so any help is apprecieated.

Deluge

Nope. I rotate them whenever I install a new carb. However, I have come across a few that are a tight fit (That's what she said...). When you rotate them, grab them from the base.

rcgasser

Deluge said:
Nope. I rotate them whenever I install a new carb. However, I have come across a few that are a tight fit (That's what she said...). When you rotate them, grab them from the base.
I have come across a few that are a tight fit (That's what she said...)Stop you are killing me to damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Yes be careful when you rotate them. I broke one of the walbro on the new OBR. I was able to take the metal one off the stock carb. Worked fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts