• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Turning radius?

Kaz the Minotaur

Seems like my turning radius is pretty wide. Is this normal for 1/5 scale? I have my EPA up all the way and the push rod is in the top hole on the servo arm.

Anything else I can do?

Just_Gerald

Wide is pretty normal, i would say approx 10' diameter turning circle would be average. turning technique helps, ie gass on off at correct time. scandinavian flip

Kaz the Minotaur

That reminds me... It seems like it is hard to flip. I've only rolled it once and that is because I hit a rock in the back yard that the neighbor lady used to cover a ground hog hole.

Just_Gerald

sorry i meant Flick. but yeah its hard to flip too, it's got a very low CoG, I can set mine on the side on the tire sidewalls and is stays there. Handy for swapping gears!

MOfroggy

Go into a turn, slow down a little and touch the brakes and she turns like a champ. Turning radius is affected by driving technique as much as the inherent mechanical limitations built into the truck.

MOfroggy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts