• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

tuned pipe

grennite1991

so been looking and looking online and at every bodies posts and for the life of me cant too much info on a rear tuned pipe for a DR. jet pro makes one and that is about all. I see less and less about DR are they on the way out as there are quite a few new models i see.

G

The DDM Dominator(rear mount) for the Baja will fit with a little bit of modding.

Phill

I run the KM Ghost pipeYou just need to make a couple of brackets to lift the wingIf you go this way make sure you get the chromed steel one not the alloy

Resize of SDC10125.jpg

Resize of SDC10125.jpg

/monthly_2013_10/583c606ec2897_ResizeofSDC10125.jpg.736f226c6da021f54f3d3e03baa0876c.jpg

G

Silencer looks cool on there!

The 2 Speed look'n great also. :)

rcgasser

Thanks rcdad for the longest I was told and thought that a silencer took power away from the pipe boy was I ever wrong so dino had me tune the motor with the pipe and the silencer once it was tuned right and running great he had me remove the silencer of course it rand like crap so I had to re tune for just the pipe and it rand good but not as fast and as much power with the silencer so of course I put the silencer back on and re tuned and its a absolute beast!!!!!! They say you learn something new everyday I didn't quite understand what dino was explaining but he said it has to do with more chambers and more power getting on the pipe because of the silencer which allows for more power. Something like that.

grennite1991

thanks to everyone for the info RCGASSER I had seen the jetpro but now seeig your pics it really helped. ws that or a THOR clone and a few hours with the tig welder

G

Phill said:
Hey RC

Does the splash guard still fit with the 2 speed?
I don't believe so. It doesn't clear the Belt Drive either. It might with some trimming.

G

It looks close. rcgasser can let us know for sure I don't have one yet in my DR.

rcgasser

Phill said:
rcgasser said:
The jetpro with a silencer really turns the DR into a beast!!!! you will not believe the power gain.Hey RC

Does the splash guard still fit with the 2 speed?
Yes the guard does fit fine with the DR I had to trim the guards on the chimera and the XT I cut a notch out right where the tallest teeth comes down you just have to cut out about a 1 in notch then its perfect.

Phill

rcgasser said:
Phill said:
Yes the guard does fit fine with the DR I had to trim the guards on the chimera and the XT I cut a notch out right where the tallest teeth comes down you just have to cut out about a 1 in notch then its perfect.
Thanks mate

rcgasser

No I do not have the part number I had to contact dino who is the owner and he will make one I could not find it on there website also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts