• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

tuned exhaust suggestions

mini the minx

Hey Guys,

i was wanting some advice on tuned exhausts please :)

i love the sound and increase power of the dom but want a rear exit pipe so thats out

the x-can is rear exit but not great

the redcat pro pipe is rear exit again but sounds like the ss pipe and basically sounds s**t

will the fs monster racing truck jetpro clone pipe fit ??????

or do you guys have any other thoughts :confused:

Many Thanks

fastlane

Team Driver
I have a cpi big bore and it's a beast. I had it fitted buy sprint77. You can pm him for that pipe or I think pwaicon used a GBE hornet with a large x port. Hope this helps. LMK

Sprint 77

Contributor
mini the minx said:
Hey Guys,
i was wanting some advice on tuned exhausts please :)

i love the sound and increase power of the dom but want a rear exit pipe so thats out

the x-can is rear exit but not great

the redcat pro pipe is rear exit again but sounds like the ss pipe and basically sounds s**t

will the fs monster racing truck jetpro clone pipe fit ??????

or do you guys have any other thoughts :confused:

Many Thanks
With Redcat making more than one 5th scale chassis layout now. Before we can better advise you , you will need to let us know which car you got which motor your running and what is your main place to run like big full throttle straights or tight lots of turns course?

nanoali

i really wish a unsilenced vrc modded pipe for me, but sprint doesn't ship to argentina :s so i must conform with de ddm side pipe.

mini the minx

@ Sprint77

Hehe sorry bud that information would help - minxy a muppet :)

got (well...... waiting on delivery to uk)

redcat rampage MT pro

28cc engine (do have spare 29cc headkit in toolbox though)

i will only use it for bashing and when a group of us meet up, will be used on flat and bumpy grassy area's plus dusty soil bmx tracks.

Sprint 77

Contributor
I suggest one of three. DDM DOM "Sprint 77 " style, the CPI Big Bore modded or the DDM Fast pipe with a longer header to fit the Rampage.

I don't realy like shipping to UK is big "IF" if it arrives to you though. You got a good fab guy in your area? If so then these three pipes can fit the MT with some mods.

mini the minx

Sprint 77 said:
I suggest one of three. DDM DOM "Sprint 77 " style, the CPI Big Bore modded or the DDM Fast pipe with a longer header to fit the Rampage.
I don't realy like shipping to UK is big "IF" if it arrives to you though. You got a good fab guy in your area? If so then these three pipes can fit the MT with some mods.
I think i'd like to fit a DOM pipe but have it rear exiting - is it the 5b pipe thats needs to be modded ??

Noooooo i don't know anyone good at fabricating :(

I can just about do chicken s**t welding on normal cars (mig) but would blow holes right through one of these exhaust's

What sort of price do you usually quote for modding an exhaust sprint77 ??

Just that i have family in Canada ..................... :D

Cheers Lisa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts