• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TT5 b

craigs1977

Hi new to this forum but been gassing for 5 years now.I have a baja 5t a full elcon FG MT build on the way.Also had an elcon cleon and a cleon mmx.Im iteresed in a 4Wd gasser as it will be my first.Ive had an offer of a used tt5 buggy for a good price.Just wondering what 7075 parts will fit this model as they seem to be on all the xb buggies.More interested in the diff housings as they look the goods.Want to make a racer out of it and have a shot against some top doller racers in our club.Cheers craig.

Deluge

Welcome. As far as I know, only the 7075RC gear plate will fit but it's not really needed. The TT is pretty durable out of the box.

craigs1977

I think im going to purchase this tt.By reading a fair bit about the tt they seem to have little dramas.I think ill invest in the belt drive and new bearings and shimms all through and see what happens.Im going to put a TS 30.5 in it so will see what hold up i ghess.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Welcome, you'll find tons of info here for the TT /MT platform....it big and easy to work on.

7075 has great stuff, but not needed for TT, get baja adapters (RC Pitstop) and run any baja 24mm tire.

The Stock TT wheels will be gone in less than two gallons

Last edited by a moderator:

GTS 666

craigs1977 said:
I think im going to purchase this tt.By reading a fair bit about the tt they seem to have little dramas.I think ill invest in the belt drive and new bearings and shimms all through and see what happens.Im going to put a TS 30.5 in it so will see what hold up i ghess.
Cool let us know how you go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online