• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

tt version

rampagemt

anyone know what version the tt was that came with a 23cc motor and if it would be a decent engine for a lil bit?

Ron E

Contributor
rampagemt said:
anyone know what version the tt was that came with a 23cc motor and if it would be a decent engine for a lil bit?both my v1 tt and mt came with the cy 23cc motor and it's awesome. i still run one in my mt with a side dom and desperado/excavator combo and love it. run it till it's tired and then just put a 28.5 kit on it and she's all good.

i had a 28.5 in this one but sold it to a friend so we put the stock 23 back in it to slow it down a bit, well he never ran it (still to much for a newb) and i bought it back... i'm leaving the 23 in her for now, love the rev's of the 23cc.

35ccttpics011.jpg

she's an all aluminum pig too and it still run's great with the 23cc, in fact it shredded a tire the last time she ran...

35ccttpics012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

My MT came with a 23cc, as well. I ran with it for a bit, and I honestly wasn't impressed. Not enough power for the MT, but it should be fine in the TT with a decent pipe.

caveman

Nevermund found the listing. He's a friend of mine and it is a great tt, fast and was broke in with my mt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts